Realm of Five Legions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoFL - Realm of Five Legions is a unique rpg that focuses heavily on individuality and characters that can be who ever or whatever you want them to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gravity Room Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

Gravity Room Training Empty
PostSubject: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:55 am

Thanius crawls into the room on the wall, much like a lizard, pausing every so often to flick his tongue and blink each eye separately. "Egads, ya downright fool, how ar' ye even doin' this?" Twyxt shouts out of both concern and confusion, "ya' don't make a lick a sense," he adds. Thanius giggles a bit and falls off the wall, "I see what you did there, clever" Thanius says to Twyxt. "Ain't nothin' been 'did there' I don't know what yer talkin' 'bout," Twyxt replies angrily. "Aww, come one... Lick, an' I was a lizard? It's funny an' you know it," Thanius responds as his giggles grow into full on roaring laughter. "Shut yer yap, it ain't no kinda funny" Twyxt shouts scornfully. Thanius collapses to the ground, having trouble breathing from laughter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:19 pm

"Ttttttthat's e..eenough you two!" the statement being heard from the sealing of the spherical room. Looking down on Thanius is a thin framed man with nearly pitch black skin and neon-nearly glowing blue eyes, shaggy black hair, and ears that point outward. The man began walking on the sealing toward Thanius before stumbling, losing his balance, and then falling from the sealing and plummeting to the ground head first, smacking directly into the floor's hard marble surface. Struggling to stand and rubbing his face vigorously to ease the pain as black blood began to spurt from his nose; shoving his right pinky finger into the bloody hole in hopes to stop it. The man finally regained some posture while firmly maintaining his pinky finger in his nose, smiling at Thanius, trying to wave him over. "Ssssssorrrrry about t..tthat, I...I.I'm ssssstil not uuuuussse ttto this rrrroom."
Back to top Go down
https://realmoffivelegions.forumotion.com
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:29 pm

Thanius' laughter suddenly ceases, as he pops up and jumps back a bit, eyes widening at the sight of the man's blood, his expression quickly changing to one of immense terror, jaw held ever so slightly agape in shock as he slowly stumbles backwards against the wall, his lip quivering as he searches frantically for words in vain as his mind floods with dread. Twyxt sniffles a bit, "Now what'd ya hafta go an' do that fer?" he asks as he begins weeping softly between words, "we ain't done nothin' ta warrant taht kinda shoutin' at us..." his sentence trails off as his lip too begins quivering, but here in an attempt to hold back a flood of tears.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:40 pm

"S-ssorry about t-that, I-I'm not too kkkk-keen u-uuunstablility." The man said with hesitation as he made his way toward Thanius before tripping on his own feet and slamming face first on the ground again with his lower body arched up, leaving his buttocks up in the air in a very submissive position. Due to the fall, his pinky was no longer clogging the waterfall of blood that was now spraying like a sprinkler out of his nose onto the ground. Frantically he pulled out a handkerchief from his Pockett and shoved it in his nose to cease the chaotic blood spray. Once calmed down, the man looked up at Thanius with a forced grin and shoved his left hand out as a means to greet while still on the ground, "I-I'm Bbbb-bogun G-gigi y-your instructor."
Back to top Go down
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:45 pm

With eyes welling up with tears, Thanius slides down the wall into a seated position and pulls Twyxt down over his face, muffling his sobbing as he hugs his knees tightly into his chest. "Now look at what ya did!" Twyxt shouts angrily, "Ya got him cryin' like he weren't nothing' but a babe, I hope yer happy with yerself, makin' this poor kid cry an' whatnot!" he adds with bite, at what can only be presumed to be a scornful glare, due to his being facing the wall.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Bogun quickly rose to his feet in an upright position, his face turning from it's regular black to a light gray as his eyes began to water as tears start streaming down his face like a waterfall. He Pulled the handkerchief from his nose to try and attempt halt the tears yet unfortunately let loose the flood gates to his nose bleed, unleashing another wave of blood. "Sss-sorrrryyyyyyy!!! I-I..............." Bogun's tearful panic ceased as he went silent, dropping his head as his entire body began to twitch. The blood shower finally stopped as an orange light flickered in Bogun's left hand, clenching his fist as tight as he could before opening his left hand, revealing a glowing orange sphere. In that instant, Bogun jumped up to the sealing of the room, his feet touching it's surface, body completely upside down, hair draping down revealing his face completely devoid of all emotion and his eyes once a glowing blue are now completely white. Winding up his left hand, arching his body back like a soft ball pitcher before throwing the glowing sphere directly toward Thanius's head at such a speed that the moment it left his hand, a loud "crack" was heard, and echoed throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:14 pm

In his sudden, superfluous sorrow, Thanius leaps lopsidedly to his feet, while pulling out a length of yarn and his knitting needles, and knits a small, net-like sling with ridiculous speed. He then swings the sling outward toward the orb to affect it with an elliptical force to swing it around himself and sling shot it back at Bogun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:23 pm

Bogun jump from the sealing and began spinning, the moment the sphere was within reach, he halted the spin to unleash the full force of the momentum into a kick, making direct contact with the sphere. Unleashing another crack as the sphere charged toward Thanius once gain like a comet.
Back to top Go down
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:27 pm

A blank expression briefly flashes across Thanius' face, quickly replaced with unmistakable, unfocused rage as he lets out a earsplitting roar, charging directly towards the glowy orb with an enhanced punch to its core. "Fer fraks sake, boy, ya don' even know what that thing is! how th' 'ell do ya 'spect ta do anythin' to it?" Twyxt shouts out frantically.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:38 pm

The sphere meets Thanius's fist head on, unleashing shock wave from the impact. The sphere still pushing forward began to glow brightly and in what seemed to be an instant, pushed back Thanius's fist and slammed directly into his torso, flinging his body into the wall with such force that the impact created a crater the size of Thanius's body. The sphere popped and a loud *bing* echoed throughout the room as a hologram appeared, "0-1." Bogun dropped to the floor, center of the room, face still devoid of all feeling. Bogun clapped his hands together before pulling them apart, revealing another sphere. Bogun performing a windup with his left arm with sphere in hand, threw the sphere *crack* as the sphere bolting toward the Thanius's filled crater.
Back to top Go down
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:44 pm

A roaring laughter echoes from the crater as Thanius crawls out, his face contorted in a twisted smile, eye so wide it appears they may fall out, his attention quickly shoots toward Bogun as he leaps to the side to avoid the orb, his movements now at inhuman speeds. Twyxt begins snarling and growling, as if he were a rabid dire wolf, half starved and raised in isolation, then let loose in a locked down orphanage.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:49 pm

The sphere bounced off the crater and into the air at high speeds. Bogun charges toward the sphere, jumping right in it's reach before slamming his palm right into the sphere, another *crack* echoes as the sphere fumbles then bolts toward Thanius.
Back to top Go down
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:54 pm

Thanius giggles innocently as he bounds off the wall to the opposite side of the room in but the blink of an eye. Immediately bounding off again he spearheads a tackle to Bogun's back with force intended to slam him into the opposing wall. Twyxt's snarling fades into incoherent babbling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Bogun completely unfazed by Thanius's action, reaches behind his back, grabbing Thanius's shoulders, flinging him in front of his body before stomping his feet into Thanius's chest causing his body to slam backwards toward the sphere.
Back to top Go down
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Thanius leaps off the wall of the sphere back towards Bogun, embracing him in a bear hug. Twyxt begins giggling as Thanius raises his gaze to meet Bogun's, his wide eyed grin simmering down into a seductive smirk as he squeezes a bit, pulling Bogun in even closer and snuggling his face into Bogun's chest. Twyxt's giggling erupts into a fit of laughter, "Oh goodness me, I'm sorry 'bout this, I'm not quite sure what's come over me, but..." he erupts into laughter again, before calming himself down a bit with controlled breathing, "whooo... Sorry, I just can't seem to stop laughing, I don' ev'n know what's so funny..." His words again trail off into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Bogun tilted his head ever so slight, as if curious to what it is that is going on at the moment however his face still remained that of stone before head butting Thanius right in the crest of his forehead, the pain causing him to loosen his grip allowing Bogun to break free as he grasps both of Thanius's hands. In that moment, Bogun began to spin his body round n' round repetitively until releasing Thanius with great momentum into the adjacent wall.
Back to top Go down
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:38 pm

As Thanius is about to be thrown from Bogun, he gazes up at him with tear filled eyes, "Please, no... Don't let me go, I can't lose another one" he says weakly, his voice fading into a light sobbing, as he grabs Bogun firmly by the hand, holding on for dear life, "I can't go through this again... Please," he begs, his eyes locking onto Bogun's own with longing. "Well..." Twyxt intterupts, "This is gettin' a wee bit awkward m'boy, mayhaps it's best if ya jus' let this one go an' accept tha fact that maybe he jus' ain't that inta ya" he adds bluntly, "Now could ya please stop th' spinnin', I'm gettin' a tad queasy."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Bogun doesn't even blink in response, simply kicks Thanius off, forcing his grip to come undone as his body falls downward. Bogun immediately bolts toward the sphere, gaining enough speed to catch the ball before hitting the wall. Landing calmly, his feet touch the wall's surface, walking aimlessly before twisting his body back, both hands on the sphere and then launches his body forward like a catapult,flinging the sphere right at Thanius's back
Back to top Go down
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:52 pm

All emotion fades from his face as Thanius breaks his 'fall' by tucking into a roll. He dust's himself off as he stands, then turns to face Bogun. Calculating the trajectory and velocity of the orb, Thanius steps slightly to the side and holds his hand out, catching the orb, the momentum of which causes him to spin, seemingly out of control. With more calculations of necessary trajectory, Thanius releases the orb, sending it right back at Bogun. "Now why can't ya put that kinda thought inta yer studies ya lazy lout?!" Twyxt shouts "Golly me, I'mma pop, if we keep up this spinnin'" he adds nauseously.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:08 pm

Bogun reached out to catch the sphere but he was off by a mere second. The result, the sphere made direct contact with Bogun's face. The sphere popped, revealing a mark on his face and blood trickling from his right nostril as another *bing* echoed throughout the room, the hologram appeared once more "1-1." Bogun's face still devoid of all feeling, however as the blood trickled down his face, the blue of his eyes resurfaced and began to glow brightly. Without any warning, Bogun began to scream and cry, grasping his nose as the blood shot out profusely. "W-what wwwwwwasssss t-that ffffor?" his face a light gray and tears streaming down his face, a snot bubble mixed with his blood formed and popped. "Owowowowowowowowowowowypwywy!"
Back to top Go down
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:18 pm

Thanius begins to tear up again, "Oh, no!" He shouts as he rushes over to Bogun, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you in the face, come her let me take a look," he adds as he knits a little lanyard and inspects Bogun's bleeding face. "Great goin' now 'es bleedin' again, hasn't yer mother ever warned ya 'bout rough housin'?" Twyxt says in a belittling tone. "Can it Twyxt we got an issue 'ere" Thanius snaps, he then inserts the knit lanyard into Bogun's nose to help stop the bleeding, then helps clean him up a bit. "That should help the bleeding, and again I am so sorry, I don't even have the words to accurately express this." Thanius says with a worried expression, he then gently pulls Bogun into a hug to comfort him. "Yeah, 'cause huggin' worked so well las' time" Twyxt adds sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Bogun sniffled a bit but let out a smile at the kindness he'd received. Bogun quickly embraced Thanius before lifting him off the ground despite Bogun's small thin stature. Quickly he returning Thanius to the ground and gently pushing him away as Bogun tried to clear his tears and attempt to look professional by patting down his shirt and stood straight up. "T-thank yyyyouuuu. Wwwell t-his didn'ttt go asssss p-planned bbbbbut y-you passsed!" Bogun flung his arms up in excitement before the lanyard shoots out of his nose and the blood fires outward, "O-ohh mmm-my" in that moment, Bogun fell backward and passed out.
Back to top Go down
HandNehmer

HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Thanius catches Bogun as he falls, "Good golly, what should I do..." his words becoming overrun by hypervenilation as panic sets in. "I don' know, maybe get 'im to th' FRAKKIN' INFRIMARY YA DUNCE!" Twyxt shouts, switching from sarcasm to anger mid sentence. "Oh, right, I knew that" Thanius responds, slightly scoffing at himself. He then carries Bogun out of the room to the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:33 pm

Three nurses, completely identical in every way appear and assist Thanius with Bogun. Two nurses take his arms and carry hm off, thanking Thanius and letting him know they can take care of the rest. The remaining nurse hands Thanius a letter with his guild's seal on it before leaving, following the other two nurses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Room Training   Gravity Room Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravity Room Training
Page 1 of 1