Realm of Five Legions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoFL - Realm of Five Legions is a unique rpg that focuses heavily on individuality and characters that can be who ever or whatever you want them to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awaiting orders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam13th

Bam13th

Awaiting orders Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting orders   Awaiting orders EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Bam calmly walked into the Guildmaster's office, gently closing the door behind him before making his way toward the Guildmaster's desk. His right eyebrow raised at the sight of Circci, "Oye, reporting for duty mistress."
Back to top Go down
Sand

Awaiting orders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting orders   Awaiting orders EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 5:58 pm

A loud thump would resonate from behind the door before, the door would push open to reveal a large metal coffin, the lid slowly rising to an open as a young raven haired woman sat herself up "I believe I'm in the right place, kinda lost here." the vampire would say softly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Awaiting orders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting orders   Awaiting orders EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:28 pm

Circci smiled, liking her lips at the two before taking a long drag of her cigarette, the exhaling a cloud of red and purple smoke. "Yes, yes you are in the right place, and Mr. Bam, manners yes." Circci reached into her Pockett, pulling out two sets of files, one for each of the two rookies. Skimming between the two files before rising from her seat, walking to the front of her desk, leaning on the desks front. "Well then my sweeties, your entry test will be taking place in the dark room in the training center, an instructor will be there with further instructions.
Back to top Go down
https://realmoffivelegions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Awaiting orders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting orders   Awaiting orders Empty

Back to top Go down

Awaiting orders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm of Five Legions :: Bastion-Court of Clubs :: Clubs Guildmaster's office-
Jump to: