Realm of Five Legions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoFL - Realm of Five Legions is a unique rpg that focuses heavily on individuality and characters that can be who ever or whatever you want them to be.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Order of Diamonds Missions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Order of Diamonds Missions Empty
PostSubject: Order of Diamonds Missions   Order of Diamonds Missions EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 6:04 pm

1. Name: One on One
Client: Tahnrok
Turn in: Training center - post a new topic labeled "Nature room"
Reward: 30-90 yin
Guildmarks: 3
Task: I'm testing our best and brightest to snuff out their weaknesses. Come to the nature room in the training center and face of with one of your fellow guildsmen to test your skills and strength.

2. Name: Ground Up
Client: Nierfa
Turn in: Diamonds Headquarters
Reward: 100 Yin
Guildmarks: 6
Task: One of our mining operations in the Creeping Hills has collapsed just as we were about to hit the mother load. Go to the Creeping Hills and meet up with our dig crew for further instructions.

3. Name: A show of Strength
Client: Novah Borak
Turn in: Diamonds Guildmaster's office
Reward: 15-60 yin
Guildmarks: 1-4
Task: We Diamonds pride ourselves on our strength and endurance, and love to show it off to the rest of our guildsmen to inspire and awe. Come to the Diamonds Headquarters and show us what you got by leveling one of our dummy buildings.

4. Name: Seaside
Client: Mesprit
Turn in: Mesprit
Reward: 80 Yin for each undamaged or un-stolen supply cache
Guildmarks: 2 for each undamaged or un-stolen supply cache
Task: Hey there, I need some assistance bringing some "rare" supplies back to the guild. I made the mistake of thinking I could do it alone buuuuuuut unfortunately I was jumped by a few thugs who already ran of with a few supply caches! I'm down to six and I need some extra muscle in case these thugs come back. Come find me in the Fish-wife Inn in Skirmisher's Refuge.
Back to top Go down
https://realmoffivelegions.forumotion.com

Order of Diamonds Missions
Page 1 of 1