RoFL - Realm of Five Legions is a unique rpg that focuses heavily on individuality and characters that can be who ever or whatever you want them to be.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guildmaster meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panzer

PostSubject: Guildmaster meeting    Mon May 18, 2015 11:44 am

Beryl makes her way to the Diamonds Guildmaster's office with haste. A place she is already all to familiar with having gown up within Diamonds. Once at the office's doors, she makes no attempt to knock, just walks right in to face the Guildmaster so she can eagerly receive her admissions test.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster meeting    Mon May 18, 2015 12:21 pm

Novak jumps at the sudden door opening with a young lady facing him looking extremely eager and excited. Novak fully turns to her and chuckles before crossing his arms and resting his body against the wall behind his desk. "By all means, make yourself as home Ms. Bonadette, luckily for you I know your family and that I was already expecting you or else you would have been thrown out the window." as he points his left thumb to a very large, nearly wall sized window lat leads to a seven story drop. "Now then lets get to it!" as he claps his hands together before pulling out his desk chair and takes a rested seat with his arms behind his head and feet on his desk. "Your final test I wont spoil for ya' yet but I will tell ya' where to go so it will begin, go to Shimmering Glades, there will be someone there waiting for you. That's all for not pip's," as Novak waves her off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmoffivelegions.forumotion.com
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster meeting    Mon May 18, 2015 12:46 pm

Beryl lets out a loud sigh before leaving Novak's office, "I came all the way here just to go all the way over there......fun..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster meeting    Mon May 18, 2015 12:47 pm

Novak busts out laughing, "oh you'll have a ball I'm sure sweets." giving her one final wave before getting back to.....work
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmoffivelegions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster meeting    

Back to top Go down

Guildmaster meeting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1