RoFL - Realm of Five Legions is a unique rpg that focuses heavily on individuality and characters that can be who ever or whatever you want them to be.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guildmaster Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerrax

PostSubject: Guildmaster Meeting    Mon May 18, 2015 11:33 am

Vice made his way to the Clubs Guildmaster's office, admiring every piece of art that decorated the office's entry way. Making his way to the black marble doors as begins to knock. "Guildmistress Circci! Vice Dey'Rosa reporting for final tests."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster Meeting    Mon May 18, 2015 12:59 pm

The office door slowly creeks open, revealing a pitch black room until one by one, candles like all along the walls, flickering with green flame as a voice echoes out to Vice, "Well? Come in my dear come innnnn." As Vice's body is forced in by an unseeing force, causing the door to slam shut behind him. The eerie lights glow even brighter before revealing a well dressed snow white skinned woman with ankle lengthened grey hair, holding a cigarette holder with a barely lit cig with rainbow smoke exhuming from it. Her body seated in ell designed, skeletal themed chair. Only her left eye, a nearly glowing tomato red is visible with the other being hidden under an eye patch bearing the Clubs seal. She takes a puff of her cig before elegantly speaking, curling her tongue when she spoke, "Well then, hello there Mr. Dey'Rosa, your maker took great detail into making you didn't he? Well then before we get fully acquainted, here is your final admissions test," as she pulls out a slip of paper from her cleavage, slowly she unfolds it, reading it of so carefully. "Well then Mr. Dey'Rosa, I'm afraid all I can tell you is to go to the Shimmering Glades to receive your actual...final, sorry dear that's all I have for you," as she takes another puff of her cig before exhaling a wave of rainbow smoke

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 18, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmoffivelegions.forumotion.com
Nerrax

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster Meeting    Mon May 18, 2015 1:03 pm

Hearing the compliment of his design, Vice gives an elegant smile, closing his eye lightly, "oh yes my father designed be to be an awe of perfection, *chuckle* in his words of course." Shortly after hearing the first requirement of the final, Vice makes his way toward the door before turning to Circci and giving her one last smile, "I do hope I succeed, I do look forward to working under one such as yourself my lady."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster Meeting    Mon May 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Circci returning his smile, "Oh I do as well Mr. Dey'Rosa, I do as well." Taking one last puff of her cig before lightly waving Vice off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmoffivelegions.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guildmaster Meeting    

Back to top Go down

Guildmaster Meeting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1