RoFL - Realm of Five Legions is a unique rpg that focuses heavily on individuality and characters that can be who ever or whatever you want them to be.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Tue May 05, 2015 12:29 am

[b]-Owner: Rockso Gis
-Symbol: An anvil set ablaze
-Alignment: Coven of hearts (25% Discount)
-Sells: Weapons, armor, forges items, etc.

-Forging gear: Choose a material and then design, both have a separate cost, if you already have a metal ore then the cost will only go into a design. Arcanium can be used as a metal for forging gear however it must be refined first. Custom gear has the same principle, come up with your own design then choose a material.

-Refining items
1. Arcanium: 75 Yin
2. Gear: 55 Yin

-Stock
-Metals
1. Copper: 20 Yin
2. Silver: 35 Yin
3. Gold: 85 Yin
4. Platinum: 120 Yin
5. Crystal: 65 Yin
6. Diamond: 90 Yin
7. Obsidian: 45 Yin
8. Bone: 10 Yin
WIP

-Designs: currently all designs are 40 Yin
1. Sword (pick type)
2. Pistols (pick type)
3. Axe
4. Hammer
5. Mace
6. Flail
7. Bo staff
8. Spear
9. Angler
10. YoYo
11. Anguila
12. Scythe
13. Knuckles
14. Whip
15. Kamas
16. Chain mail
17. Rifle
18. Bow and Arrows
WIP

-Exclusive Gear (WIP)

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmoffivelegions.forumotion.com
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Fri May 15, 2015 5:23 pm

Beryl walked through the front door of the store, hearing a bell go off to alert the owner that a customer has just walked in. She wandered around the store, looking at the weapon racks and displays to find that they're all empty. "Um..How am I suppose to get a weapon here when there.......isn't any?" She let out a deep sigh before pulling out the smithery ticket from her Pockett. She looked around to store one last time before walking up to the counter, looking around for the owner before raising her hand to her mouth, "HELLO! Um customer alert!......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Fri May 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Rockso fumbled out from the back room of the store, holding what seems to be a container of metals and rods. "Sorry I was just getting things ready for the new bloods to arrive", as he peaks from behind the container before placing it onto the counter. "Oh speak of the devil.....Sorry about that, not the best first impression I'm sure," as he pulls out a handkerchief from the front pocket of his overalls, then proceeds to wipe away the sweat off his face. "Well then miss, to business. What can I make for ya? I can already see you have your ticket out and ready for me', as he puts his bottom right hand out for it, while his top two arms cross one another.
Back to top Go down
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Fri May 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Beryl, almost forgetting about the ticket hands it to Rockso, "Oh right here, I guess I was thinking about some well.....spiked knuckles if you can?" she said reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Fri May 15, 2015 5:59 pm

Rockso took the ticket with a shocked response on his face due to the request of the girl, "Spiked Knuckles huh? I was expecting something a bit more elegant for a lovely lady such as yourself but not a problem." as he gives her four thumbs up before reaching into the container and pulling out a block of refined steel. Slowly he begins to forge the shape of the knuckles, adding every single detail with precision. Once the shape is done, he enhanced the durability and sharpness of the knuckles before polishing it off and stamping it. "There ya are miss, A-grade refined steel spiked Knuckles by request", as he hands her the new knuckles. "Use with care darlin' oh and soon I'll be back in stock so please come again when I do, also if ya every need any more gear to be made or refining ya know who to call" as he gives her a big smile, "oh and good luck in your test!" giving her another four thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Panzer

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Fri May 15, 2015 6:04 pm

She looks at the knuckles, admiring the detail before putting them on to get the feel for them. Throwing a few jambs before putting the knuckles into her Pockett. Beryl smiles then looks at Rockso, "Thank ya' kindly sir", as she makes her way out of the store she stops and turns "oh just because I have a pretty face doesn't mean I don't like to dirty it, as she walks out the store, the bell again going off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nerrax

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Fri May 15, 2015 6:15 pm

Vice walks into the store right as Beryl leaves, giving her a small grin as she walks out. Looking around and noticing how empty the store is, Vice responds to this simply with a blank expression as he makes his way to Rockso at the counter. "Hello sir, I would like a naginata if you would be so kind?" as Vice reaches into his Pockett, pulling out the ticket and handing it to the large four-armed man while maintaining an eerie smile..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Fri May 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Rockso taking the ticket sends a cold chill down his spine as he tries to give a decent smile back without seeming disturbed, "A naginata huh? haven't had that requested in a whi..while but easy enough eh let me just get to it then", as he begins smithing away with the same dedication and precision he had with the last customer's request. Before long, the naginata was done, a graceful and elegant weapon he had made, as he hands it to Vice with caution. "There ya are sir, sharp and refined, may it help you in your trials", as he waves off Vice before going back to work
Back to top Go down
Nerrax

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Fri May 15, 2015 6:23 pm

Vice takes the weapon from the man and gives a crooked grin, noticing the man's discomfort. Vive inspects the weapon thoroughly, giving it a few swings, "this will do nice" as he places the naginata into his Pockett and begins to walk out, "Thank you very much sir and I will be seeing you again when you have more stock that I assure you", as he gives one final grin to the man before walking out of the front door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aleksander

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Fri May 15, 2015 7:03 pm

Sacha enters the smithy, almost bumping into Vice, side stepping into a twirl at the last moment to avoid collision and says "Oh... Excuse me sir..." and smiles ever so faintly in passing. Sacha then approaches Rockso, "Good day sir, could I trouble you for a Harp that doubles as a bow, and perhaps some arrows to go with it?" Sacha then pulls out the smithy ticket and gently places it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Fri May 15, 2015 8:41 pm

Rockso takes the ticket from the counter and by hearing the request, a big smile forms on his face. "A harp bow? That's a new one but yes it can be done! I do love a challenge!" as he begins to hum out of excitement, pulling bits of metal from the container, forging another masterpiece. "Ah! There we are, quite the unique instrument this is", as he hands Sacha the a refined harp bow along with a quiver of twenty arrows, "This ought to do ya" giving Sacha another big smile.
Back to top Go down
Ninjacatblue

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Sat May 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Maddi holds her voucher for a free weapon close as she makes her way into the busy forgery. She had thought long and hard about what she would request, after all this will be her first weapon since joining a guild. Maddi looked over the empty shelves hoping they weren't completely sold out yet. Spotting the blacksmith Rockso Maddi's fur began to change from a dark red to a dark blue and her tail was twitching nervously.

"Excuse me." Maddi said to gain the man's attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Sun May 17, 2015 9:58 am

Rockso turned looked over at the seemingly nervous Cheshire, "Ah yes, another promising new guildsman," his words polite and energetic. "What can I make for you today?" as his bottom left hand was upon to receive the ticket
Back to top Go down
Ninjacatblue

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Sun May 17, 2015 12:20 pm

Maddi handed over her ticket and considered her choice once more before replying. "I would like a set of heavy duty metal Tonfas please. Oh, and don't worry about any detailing on them." She added as parts of her fur began to flash yellow and red with her growing excitement and she began to bounce on the heels of her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aleksander

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Sun May 17, 2015 3:08 pm

After examining the harp bow for a bit in excitement, Sacha begins strumming on the way out of the smithy, pausing momentarily at the door to turn around. "Many thanks," Sacha says with a slight bow, and proceeds out into the open air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Sun May 17, 2015 4:34 pm

Rockso waves Sacha off as he takes Maddi's ticket. "Heavy duty tonfas? Piece of pie, piece of pie cake!" as he goes straight to work, delving into the container, pulling out two large chunks of metal as he begins forging. "Ha there we are", as Rockso hands Maddi two large refined metal tonfas. "May these help you in your trials young miss", he says with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Ninjacatblue

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Sun May 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Maddi accepted her tonfas with a slightly bigger than usual smile as her fur changes completely to a bright sunshine yellow. "These are great, thank you!" she said to the blacksmith then turned and left the store sending her new weapons in to her pockett with plans to go practice them at one of the training fields later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sand

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:59 pm

Purchase:
1. Coffin (Ticket)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Thanius slinks like a worm into the forgery, "Oh, Woe is me! The merciless futility of choice, with so much potential, how is one expected to restrain one's self to only one, without the constant regret and wonder of 'What If?'," He whines as he crawls up to the counter, "Shut, yer yap, ya sorry lout, whinin' ain't gonna make th' choice any easier," Twyxt responds aggressively as Thanius extends his ticket in outstretched hand, making it only just visibly above the counter. He then pops up suddenly, wearing a grin wider that should be physically possible for any but a Cheshire, "Alas, a moment of clarity, my desires made known! I humbly request a set of knitting needles and a length of yarn if it pleases," he says as Twyxt begins chuckling softly, this rare moment of clarity likely a direct result of the equally rare synchronization of Thanius' and Twyxt's mood swings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Rockso's face turned completely blank due to the spectacle he had seen. Rockso was a bit reluctant of taking the boy's ticket over fear of what would come next but none the less knew a job is a job and it had to be done no matter how.....unique the customer may be. Rockso took the slip of paper from the Hatter's hand as quickly as he could, "well good uh afternoon....knittin...knitting needles huh? Easy enough." Rockso turned his back and began forging away, however he would turn his head every so often to keep an eye on the boy. With seemingly no time passing, Rockso turned his attention back toward the Hatter and placed a pair of refined knitting needles in his hand and reached into his Pockett and pulled out a large box filled with a variety of colorful yarn and placed it on the counter. "Luckily I don't need these anymore so have at them and I hope that the...teh knitting needles work to your liking.......well then back to uh.. back to work," as Rockso slowly crept away into the back room of the store and locked the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
HandNehmer

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Upon seeing his shiny new instruments of destruction, and all the beauteous colors of the yarn, Thanius' already impossibly wide grin widens as he lets out a squee of excitement, he gathers up his items and places them under Twyxt, "The hell are ya up to ya' loon? Don't put those there," he responds annoyed with Thanius' erratic behavior. A brief flare of rage flashes through Thanius as Twyxt slips silently into a sorrowful solace, the rage contorting Thanius' body into a back bend as he begins crawling towards the exit, halfway there his expression blanks and he drops to the floor, proceeding to do the backstroke on the floor out of the shop whilst making rabbit noises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bam13th

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Purchase

1. Khopesh (Smithy Ticket)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory    

Back to top Go down

Hammer N' Nail Forgery: Weapons and Armory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1